As a new leader, you are stepping into uncharted territory – at least for you. You’ll want to be somewhat prepared when you do. This list of 5 great leadership books will help to inform and inspire you as you begin the journey of becoming a great leader.
- Be A Leader, Not A Boss by John Paul Nesgoda III
- The New Leader’s 100-Day Action Plan: How to Take Charge, Build or Merge Your Team, and Get Immediate Results by George B. Bradt
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable by Patrick Lencioni
- Dare to Lead: Proven Principles of Effective Leadership by Brene Brown
- The 5 Levels of Leadership: Proven Steps to Maximize Your Potential by John Maxwell